What's in the Report
- The Employment Situation
- Staffing Industry Indicator
- Recession Watch 2024
Hiring News & Trends
- 9 trends that will shape work in 2024 and beyond
- What's in and what's out for workers in 2024
- What's ahead in the temporary employment market in 2024
Vaco Insights & Resources
- Do you have a strong hybrid work policy in place?
- How consultants provide protection and relief—especially during times of uncertainty
- 7 steps to quickly and effectively fill a job opening
The U.S. economy shows resilience in the first quarter with a much stronger-than-expected number of jobs added in January. Meanwhile, trends, like return to office mandates, skills-based hiring and AI, continue to reshape the workforce.